I sewed this top up yesterday morning -- it look about 3 hours including cutting time -- and then wore it into the city for lunch. For this version I added 2.5cm to the sleeve length on top of the 2.5cm I'd added to the pattern previously. I also finished the sleeve with the cuff. I'm still finding the lower sleeve a bit tight so for my next version I'll add a bit more width to the sleeves.
I love the shape of the top from the side...it's very voluminous, not sure if it's the best silhouette for me but life is too short to worry about stuff like that. I would like to add a bit of length to the top but not quite sure how to do that given the shape of the pattern.
Pattern: "Our Fave Top" by Tessuti
Size: One size fits...most
Modifications: added 1cm to the width each sleeve piece which continued under the arm and tapered off to zero at the bust. Lengthened sleeve by 5cm and added a cuff.
Fabric: from The Remnant Warehouse
Changes for next time: add some more width to the sleeve